IBERIAN MEAT COMPANY S.L. guarantees the privacy of the personal data provided, according to the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself, however, during the visit, personal data may be requested through our forms.
Said data will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of IBERIAN MEAT COMPANY S.L. and they will be used in order to answer the request made by you and to send you information about our company and services by any means of communication. By sending us this form, you are explicitly accepting their receipt. These data will be canceled at your request or once the purpose for which they were collected has been satisfied.
How to exercise your rights
Users can send a written communication to IBERIAN MEAT COMPANY S.L. with address at C / Vic, 64 08551 Tona (Barcelona), or to the email address email@example.com including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to exercise your rights, which are the following:
● Right to request access to personal data: you can ask IBERIAN MEAT COMPANY S.L. if this company is processing your data.
● Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
● Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by IBERIAN MEAT COMPANY S.L. for the exercise or defense of claims.
● Right to object to treatment: IBERIAN MEAT COMPANY S.L. will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue to be processed.
● Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, IBERIAN MEAT COMPANY S.L. will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
Possibility of withdrawing consent
In the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way IBERIAN MEAT COMPANY S.L. is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
The refusal to provide the data will mean the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested. You have the right to receive an answer to any question, query or clarification that may arise from this form.
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the owner of the website.