Cookies are files that the website or the application that a user uses installs in their browser or on their device while browsing the pages or through the application, and they are used to store information about the visit. Like most sites on the Internet, web portals must:
● Ensure that the web pages can function properly.
● Store preferences, such as the selected language or font size.
● Know the browsing experience.
● Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the pages that have been visited or the time that the connection has lasted.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time, the user may access the configuration of their browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of www.iberianmeat.com.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the cookie of their browser.
Google Analytics stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to the “Privacy Shield” which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Usefulness of Cookies
● From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
● They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
● They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
● They serve to optimize the advertising shown to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
Types of Cookies
● According to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies: These are those that are collected by the editor himself to provide the service requested by the user.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
● According to the period of time they remain activated
– Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
– Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
● According to its purpose
– Technical cookies: They are necessary for proper web browsing.
– Personalization cookies: They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the web.
– Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyze the navigation made by the user, in order to track the use of the website, as well as compile statistics on the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
– Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the web itself.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.